Tuesday 29 November 2011

London For The New Year

Well I've dipped into the savings and I'm going to London for the New Year.  I've spent a few days looking through kings cross hotels to find one that's not to over priced and open on new years eve.

I'll be taking my camera down with me to get some photos of the fireworks, I've even found a secure drop location where i can dump all my photo gear and it will be safe until the morning. Because the last thing i want to be doing is going out drinking and partying with loads of photo gear weighing me down.

I'm glad I've managed to get a bed and breakfast london sorted out because this was one of the main factors of me saying down there and i didn't want to be kipping in the car.

I'll be out on new years day to get some nice picture's of London whilst its emptier than normal which should give some good pictures.

Speak Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment